It’s the last week of voting in the SXSW 2013 PanelPicker! Have you checked out our proposal yet? We need your help to get on the slate! WIth Be a Grow-er, not a Show-er, Blip CEO Kelly Day and Blip Studios President Steve Woolf will teach you how to expand your show beyond one-hit wonder into a business.
We’ll give real world examples and practical advice for building a successful web series brand, including how to find and build a loyal audience, opportunities and pitfalls in distributing your show, and how to develop revenue streams beyond advertising.
Have you ever wondered…
- How can I distribute my show beyond YouTube and is it worth my time?
- How can I find an audience for my show and build loyalty from them?
- Once I’ve built a big audience, how can I make money beyond advertising? How many people need to be watching my show before I should start thinking about this?
- What resources and money do I need to build a successful web series franchise?
- Do I need a partner to do this and who should it be?
We’d love to talk shop with web series producers at SXSW, so head over to the PanelPicker, register, and give our panel the thumbs up! See you in Austin!